Your Ad Here

Friday, November 23, 2007

Plastic Operator - Folder



"It'd be more than I could take if I just told you"

I hope that everyone that celebrates it had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was subdued and relaxing as usual... just the way that I like it. As the week closes, I've got a sweet, soft electropop love song for you. It may not be a hit-you-over-the-head pop masterpiece, but I instantly liked the sentiment and the catchy melody. The duo reminds me a lot of Postal Service, but I've never liked Postal Service, so who knows why Plastic Operator appeals to me. I guess it's because they sound a bit more Scandinavian, which of course is always my thing. Anyways, Folder grows on me each time I hear it and I think under the right circumstances these guys could have a hit with it.

Plastic Operator - Folder (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home