Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Adam Tensta - My Cool


"That's my cool and I can't take it off"

I am not a fan of rap music... haven't been since the turn of the century when it began to resemble something more like pollution than actual music. Weirdly enough, though, I now find myself obsessing over a rap song. Of course, Adam Tensta's My Cool (a major hit in Sweden right now) is nothing like the crap we've got in the States. It's more like the fun, catchy stuff that I used to love back in the late nineties. Add an amazing electro beat to the mix and you've got one of the better singles out in the world right now. This is how hip hop should sound.

Adam Tensta - My Cool (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home