Your Ad Here

Monday, January 07, 2008

Moto Boy - Young Love

"Young love, burning a hole in my heart"

I was all prepared to post something completely different today and then I was sent the mp3 of the new Moto Boy single today. Moto Boy, of course, is part of the Malmo music scene in Sweden that I'm pretty much ga ga over, so of course I've got to post Young Love. As with his other stuff, the song is absolutely gorgeous. At this rate, he's really giving Rufus a run for his money. His voice is just jaw-dropping. The song's not quite as instant as the stunning Blue Motorbike, but its dreamy, slow-burning quality has merits all its own. The album is out on the 16th of this month and I am anxiously awaiting it.

Moto Boy - Young Love (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download more here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

Has he dropped the glam look?

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home