Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Now Here This - I Don't Know

"I don't know how far this love will go"

I know so little about this band, yet I'm really enjoying the four track EP that they've released. I think (from what I can tell at least) that they're from Germany, but their exact location isn't particularly important. Their music is a complete throwback to the 80's when bands like Toto and Genesis ruled the airwaves. It's definitely that cheesy soft rock sound, complete with ubiquitous string sections and faux dance pop beats. The whole EP is fantastic, but I Don't Know is probably the standout (though gorgeous ballad This Storm comes close). I just can't believe people are still making this kind of music!

Now Here This - I Don't Know (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here or on emusic!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home