Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Paris - Take A Chance On Romance (with Nicklas Stenemo)

"Life is for singles"

I am amazed that it took me almost four months to realize that this duet existed. As all of my regular readers know, I'm an enormous fan of Nicklas Stenemo and The Mo, which is the band he used to front. Imagine my glee when I discovered that there was a new song featuring his vocals, and then imagine that times ten when I listened to the track and found that it is a gorgeous pop song. Although the production is a bit lacking (a fact that annoyed me at first but I now find endearing), the melody--especially in the verses--is completely on point. It's got a fantastic throwback vibe to it and Nicklas and Annika sound perfect together.

Paris - Take A Chance On Romance (With Nicklas Stenemo) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And isn't that woman on the left EMMON?

Your blog is great, big fan! Thanks!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

It is indeed. Paris is the band that she started out in (and continues to be a member of).

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Emmon record is so so big. I discovered it through your blog as many other things; thanks again Nick!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I try to do my part for the world ;)

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to the Helm remix of the same song. It´s really nice

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home