Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Royworld - Elasticity

"You're just a rubber band boy"

There is so much good poppy rock music out there in the UK right now. I guess The Feeling get most of the credit, but they better watch their backs because a newer band like Royworld might just come up and snatch their crown. From the few tracks up at their myspace (including their amazing new single Man In The Machine), I think it's safe to say that these guys are going to produce one hell of an album (out sometime in June, apparently). They've been nice enough to offer us Elasticity to tide us over until the single and album releases, and I've been listening to it like crazy over the past few days. It's rare when I can look at a band's list of influences on their myspace and know immediately that I'm going to love them, but Royworld was definitely one of those situations.

Royworld - Elasticity (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Listen to more here)

2 Comments:

Blogger KulPop said...

Thanks for another great find, looking forward to hearing their full cd.

Cheers,

KulPop

7:35 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

As am I. I hope they can gain the traction they need in the UK for a successful album launch. Their style certainly does seem very "of the moment."

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home