Your Ad Here

Friday, February 01, 2008

Joniverse - The Mess I Made

"What a mess I made"

Speaking of solo projects from members of fantastic bands (i.e. Nicklas Stenemo and the Kaka project last week), today I've got a great bright pop song from one of the members of Melody Club (a great, bright pop band as if you didn't know). I love that all these guys are striking out on their own while still retaining their membership in the band. In this case it's Jon Axelsson, who plays keyboard in Melody Club. His solo stuff isn't so different than the band's brand of slick catchy pop rock, which means that it is of course a very welcome addition to the Swedish music scene. Because, quite frankly, you can never have enough of a good thing.

Joniverse - The Mess I Made (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Listen to more here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home