Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Dear Martin - Call For Justice

"Oh, this is getting lonely"

I heard Sweden's Dear Martin on the radio the other day and could have sworn it was a new Erasure song. The track was All I Want, which remains my favorite Dear Martin track, but you're gonna have to go to itunes to buy that one because today I'm posting his free single Call For Justice. It's not quite as good as some of his other stuff (and you've GOT to listen to All I Want - amazing chorus!), but I know you're going to love this guy. The Erasure comparison at times is absolutely uncanny. When I first heard him I thought he was a singer from the 80's and I was kind of surprised that he's current. That's just how much he nails the sound. It's a welcome addition to the Swedish electropop scene, for sure, and hopefully this semi-unknown will break through big in 2008.

Dear Martin - Call For Justice (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Listen to more here or buy the Ep here!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! Just bought the EP thanks to your recommendation.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home