Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 30, 2008



In September 2006 I posted about an upcoming Danish pop group called Alphabeat, now a year and a half later they've broken huge in the UK. Mika and MGMT have both reared their heads on #1 Hits months before scoring hits. If there's one thing I try to keep my finger on, it's pop music. That's why this coming week is going to be completely dedicated to really really great, unheard pop music. I've got five acts queued up that are going to completely blow your socks off. All are bands I haven't seen mentioned anywhere else, even though I expect that to change soon. All have great images, great tracks, and of course, that over-the-top pop appeal. That's right, folks. For the next week this place is going to become Popjustice Jr!

6 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Bring. It. On.

I can't wait! You've single handedly introduced me to some great acts over the last couple of years.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

Basically, ditto Derek's comment. This sounds flat-out amazing.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

oh you are so much more than pop justice junior! Everytime i hear alphabeat are still in the top ten, i absolutely think of you!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your site! I have discovered so many amazing artists here....You are doing FANTASTIC work!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Such kind words! Thank you all. I hope the week doesn't disappoint, though I doubt it will!

4:54 PM  
Blogger heatherpeggs said...

you do have incredible taste in music - - one of the only blogs i always go back to! :)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home