Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Goodfinger - Radio Perfecto

"Beg me to be tamed"

Strangely, I couldn't really find any good pictures of the entire band, but this is Goodfinger's brilliant vocalist, who goes by the name Melody Sweets when she's singing as a solo act (and be sure to check out her song Is That So Wrong, which is very Goldfrappoliscious). Anyway, she is a wonderfully unique singer and lends the bands' otherwise normal pop/rock tracks an edge that makes them stand out from the pack. I love this track, which kind of reminds me of a cross between Blondie and Goldfrapp with a Spanish influence. The only downside is that, while I adore the vocals in this, they are extremely difficult to understand. I had a hell of a time getting the lyrics to post under the picture!

Goodfinger - Radio Perfecto (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home