Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Heloise & The Savoir Faire - Members Only

"Jackets, nice asses, backstage passes"

Heloise & The Savoir Faire have been described as Scissor Sisters mixed with Goldfrapp, and I can't really think of a better recommendation than that. I knew I had to check them out. You can get the excellent Downtown (featuring Debbie Harry) on Arjan Writes, so I've decided to post a different track here. Members Only is an incredibly fun representation of the band's disco side. Their record, Trash, Rats & Microphones follows suit as one of the year's purest party albums so far. Also, you gotta appreciate that promo pic above. I've said it before... I adore weird, larger than life pop stars, and Heloise definitely qualifies.

Heloise & The Savoir Faire - Members Only (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home