Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Juvelen - Facts Of Life

"All those sunny afternoons we spent locked up in your room"

All this talk about Juvelen's new album and I've gotta post something, right? After all, it's been over a year since I last posted a Juvelen track. His album is (as expected) utterly brilliant, and it was hard to pick a favorite non-single track. Facts Of Life wasn't initially my favorite, but I think it is now. It's got the perfect beat (which absolutely explodes at the chorus), great lyrics and a radio smash of a melody. It's also one of the less experimental tracks... just a classic summery pop song. This is the rare album where literally any track could end up being a hit single. Wouldn't it be amazing if he made it to America??

Juvelen - Facts Of Life (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Grifit said...

hello ther
I'm enjoying so much the Juvelen's album, I still remember that it was this blog the way I knew him

well
I also wanted to ask a favor
I'm putting the Juvelen album on my ipod so I want to add the cover and lyrics
could you tell me some links to get better quality image cover (I just can find a 280x280) and a place for the lyrics (I can't find anything)

well
I'm a obsesed ipod freak
ejeje

see ya!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I wish I could help you. I've only got the digital release so I didn't get a cover or lyrics (hopefully I can get the physical copy eventually). Plus, neither are showing up in the usual places on the net that you can find stuff like this. I don't know. I would be interested in knowing a few of the lyrics, especially in Money Don't Talk. (It swears? Or sweats?)

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home