Your Ad Here

Friday, April 04, 2008


Paul St. Paul & The Apostles - Great Time


"Let's get this party on the way"

Pop Mentors: Prince, Private, Scissor Sisters

Today's mp3 sample is not high quality, but I'm posting it anyway because I've wanted to write about this band for months and I think they are the perfect ones to end Pop Week here on Alienhits. Paul St. Paul & The Apostles are, as far as I can tell, aliens posing as popstars. They play ultra poppy party music with shades of Prince, Michael Jackson and Madonna (their pop "holy trinity"). Great Time would be a great single if they ever end up releasing songs. It seems like their myspace page and any other artist pages haven't been updated in forever, which is a real shame because I think these guys would be very interesting if they ever get going. I hear they're amazing live as well, which isn't much of a surprise given their outfits.

Paul St. Paul & The Apostles - Great Time (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Listen to more here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home