Your Ad Here

Friday, April 25, 2008

Transpose - The Beat

"I saw you standing in the mall with people I don't know"

Rather than try to follow up yesterday's amazing find with another brand new song, I'm going to post a track that's a few years old. I'm still on a Galvatrons high, myself! Anyways, Transpose are a Swedish synth pop group without much to set them apart from others except their songs are really good. It's nothing groundbreaking, but if you like good 80's synthpop you'll like this for sure. It kind of reminds me of Don Juan Dracula a bit, though perhaps not as produced. The Beat was the group's first release in 2005 and they've got a couple of great EPs out that I would definitely recommend if you like this genre (and given that you're reading this blog, you probably do!).

Transpose - The Beat (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EPs here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home