Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Bedroom Costume

"I see you in your room"

I love getting emails and suggestions from readers... much more than from record companies/labels (most of which obviously don't read the blog or know what kind of music I post). Today's band, the horribly (HORRIBLY) named Natalie Portman's Shaved Head (yes, that's their name) were sent in from a reader and I fell in love with them straight away. Their album reminds me of the Scissor Sisters demo in its craziness (just check out the hilarious Beard Lust), but it's also got a much more polished electro rock edge reminiscent in ways of bands like Hellogoodbye. All their songs are pretty much equally as good. There aren't really any standouts or obvious singles, but everything's quite nice. So, pick of the draw, I'm posting the upbeat, duel vocal Bedroom Costume today, which just happens to be unbelievably catchy and summery. As a bonus, the band's from my neck of the woods (Seattle!).

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Bedroom Costume (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Album out in July. Listen to more here.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Olibear said...

Great site guys!


Oliver

www.thefourohfive.com

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home