Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Napoleon - Send Me A Woman

"I want her to be my lover"

It's been awhile since I've highlighted fantastic Swedish soul-pop band Napoleon. My love for them is still there, though, and I think their new song (single?) Send Me A Woman is absolutely fantastic. They remind me a bit of Moneybrother, but with a bigger sound (thanks to the female background vocalists that really make this group stand out). I'm still waiting on a full album, and summer would be a perfect time for it to be released because their sound is just perfect for warm, sunny days. This song is available on their myspace as well, along with the previously released (and much slower) Vaxala & I Part 2. While you're there, check out their other songs if you haven't already because I am still quite obsessed with them (even though my favorite one isn't on there anymore).

Napoleon - Send Me A Woman (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the singles here.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure you get hold of the album soonest! More pop delights! Searching for the young soul rebels indeed!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home