Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spatial Unity - Knock Me Off My Feet

"Girl you know you knock me right off of my feet"

Spatial Unity is a Scottish band that recalls almost every 80's britpop group imaginable. I am not crazy about the lyrics in this track (in fact, they're pretty dire), but the melody is inescapable. It's just so darn catchy! The song sounds like it was recorded twenty years ago, which in this case is a really good thing. I guess it makes sense, because it seems like the guys in the band were around in the 80's, playing with bands/people like ELO and Ozzy Osbourne. So, if you're looking for some vintage pop/rock, this will be right up your alley.

Spatial Unity - Knock Me Off My Feet (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home