Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Standfast - No Longer

"I wonder am I restless?"

I've got a gorgeous, laid-back Swedish track today. No Longer is the kind of song you play during the dog days of summer, preferably while lounging out in the sun with a tall glass of lemonade. How cliched is that?? But it fits the cliche wonderfully. Standfast couldn't be any more different than McFly yesterday, but they're still going to impress you the moment you hear this song. There are tinges of the Cardigans in here, but the sound is far more dreamy and ornate. My advice: close your eyes and just let the music take you away. It will.

**Update: After listening to this more today, I've upgraded it to instant classic. Jeez it sure is pretty!!

Standfast - No Longer (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Annamari said...

Wow, I listened to that song and I really loved it. It was the first time I ever heard from that band but their really good! Gotta say that you have an excellent taste when it comes to music! And a great blog as well! :)

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everything said above!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home