Your Ad Here

Friday, August 29, 2008

Flashback Friday: Angie Aparo - Spaceship



"When you gonna grow up?"

Do you guys remember this song? It was just a bleep on the pop/rock radar in the late nineties/early 00's, but I've always liked it. It's just one of those good old fashioned, radio-friendly melodic rock songs. I remember getting the album and not really liking it, but this soaring single still holds up. This is the kind of music I kind of miss on the radio nowadays.
On another note, somehow Tuesday's post about Iglu & Hartly got deleted. I have no freaking idea how this happened, but sorry about that. It just disappeared! Very strange... or am I just crazy and was it never posted at all?? :)

Angie Aparo - Spaceship (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

I loved this song and bought the CD. Unfortunately, the rest of the album didn't seem to hold up. I kept a few songs but ultimately ditched the album. This is still a great song, though.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He had a track called "Alone," that I think stands up well next to this one. It was self released on his website as a promo track before the album.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home