Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Marika - The Rhythm Of The Night

"Got too much time, got too much energy"

Marika Gauci is the lead singer of the brilliant Hotel Motel, a pop band whose lack of notoriety continues to baffle me. They're just so so good! In addition to the band, Marika's been doing some solo work and collaborations, which she's put up on her myspace. My favorite so far is the fantastic (and very Ladyhawke-ish) The Rhythm Of The Night. I am just completely in love with this woman's voice. In fact, I'd go so far as to say she's my favorite up-and-coming female vocalist out there. It just takes me back to all those great 80's girl singers. If there is any justice in the world, she should be storming the same heights as Ladyhawke is.

**No post tomorrow... I'll be back Friday!

Marika - The Rhythm Of The Night (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download another free song here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home