Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Carpark North - Bring The Lights

"If you take my hand then I know you'll understand"

Earlier this month Danish band Carpark North quietly released their third album of electro-flavored rock, called Grateful. As with their previous releases, I love some of the tracks and don't like others. I could easily pick songs from each of their albums and create one stunning piece of work, but for some reason the individual releases never quite hold together for me. They'll probably never make a song quite as good as Human again (also one of my absolute favorite videos of the modern era, hands down), but a few tracks on Grateful come close. Lead single Shall We Be Grateful is a nice piece of radio pop, but it's tracks like the nearly rock-operatic Bring The Lights that really highlight this band's potential. If you're unsure after the verses, wait for the ginormous chorus. It's worth it.

Carpark North - Bring The Lights (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home