Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ladyhawke - Another Runaway

"It's too late, I'm just another runaway"

I was going to post something else today, but late last night Ladyhawke's album finally sputtered onto the internet and, like everyone else, I've gotta give her some love today. I've only had the chance to listen to the album once all the way through, but I'm already infatuated. Every single song is perfection, and that doesn't come along often. For the track today, I'm posting Another Runaway, which is my immediate favorite among the songs I hadn't heard before. It's just got that soaring melody (especially in the verses) that I love. Perfection. It's like Back Of The Van (still my fav) sped up. If you haven't had a chance to listen to the album yet, and you're a fan of the 80's, you must. It's a complete home run.

Ladyhawke - Another Runaway (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

My copy shipped today...I'm bouncing off the walls waiting to hear it, especially given post-leak I've only heard good things!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I guarantee you will love it!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

NZ pride!! Awesome to hear New Zealand music is making it's way around the world!
She's good eh?! Not huge in her home country but certainly in the charts!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home