Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Robert Svensson - Young Enough (ft. Markus Krunegard)

"You've got me on the phone but I'm not gonna reminisce"

I really wanted to post a track off of Lil' Chris's (semi) new album that came out yesterday, but so far I haven't found anywhere to buy the thing outside of the UK! So instead I'm going to post this song by Robert Svensson. On his new album, Svensson's got some poppier tracks than this one, but I chose Young Enough because it's a duet with Markus Krunegard from Laakso. Laakso are one of my favorite bands (and created my favorite album of 2007) so that's the reason why I was drawn to this track in the first place. As far as the song goes, it's definitely got that Swedish indie sound to it. It's the kind of music that you're either going to love or hate depending on whether you like Swedish indie rock. I do, even though I don't listen to it as often as I probably should.

Robert Svensson - Young Enough (ft. Markus Krunegard) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Markus, oh yes! Thanks :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Karin Zimmerman said...

Oh I love both Robert and Markus! They are great singers and very good looking ;)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home