Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stabilo - Flawed Design (Remix)

"I've had trouble sleeping with both eyes closed"

I was in Canada this weekend when this song came on the radio. At first I thought it was a remix of I Kissed A Girl because the opening bit sounds kind of the same, but it turned out to be something different (thank god) and something surprisingly good. Stabilo are a Canadian rock group that, from what I've listened to so far, are very boring. But, their song Flawed Design has been remixed in 2008 and turned into something super amazing. This is the kind of song that becomes popular because it is actually good. It doesn't get tiresome and it appeals to people outside of the dance genre as well--in other words, an old fashioned hit. I have been playing it on repeat ever since I got back to the States. I hope Americans give it a chance as well.

Stabilo - Flawed Design (Remix) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is simply amazing...I am taking your lead and putting this song on repeat. This song SHOULD be a big hit...key word "should"....one thing I hate about living in America is the music taste people generally have here! Thanks again for the song!
-Andrew

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home