Your Ad Here

Monday, December 22, 2008



25. Rihanna - Disturbia



The best of about a million singles released by Rihanna this year. It’s all about that “dum dum dee dum” beat and that chorus.

24. Lady GaGa - Just Dance



Established a sound and an image that I’m confident will absolutely take over 2009. I knew it was a hit the moment I heard it.

23. Per Gessle - Silly Really



The closest thing to a Roxette single in 2008. It is Gessle’s best solo single by a clear mile.

22. Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor



The perfect indie dance concoction for the long winter. As the video portrayed it, this was an absolute madhouse of a song. I wonder what it would have sounded like if Kylie had recorded it?

21. King Of Trolls - Far Away



Funny enough, I can’t even say this is the goofiest song on my countdown this year. That honor belongs to #15. I can say that this was the best 80’s schlock rock pastiche all year. Viva the troll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home