Your Ad Here

Monday, January 05, 2009

SuperJupiter - Got To Get Some

"My feet go anywhere love goes"

One of my most anticipated releases this year is SuperJupiter's first full-length album. The guys have been releasing music since 2003 but with their Pop! EP (out this month) they've given us an amazing taster of what's to come. I only properly discovered them a short while ago but they've instantly joined the a-list in my mind. Each and every song is a massive electro/pop/rock/glam gem. If you haven't yet, I order you to go listen to the tracks on their myspace. Right now I'm especially obsessed with the aggressive What Do You Want From Me. I'm going to post an older song today, though. Got To Get Some first appeared (in a much more flacid version) on their first EP in 2003, but it was soon reworked into the funky masterpiece it is now. How was this not a massive worldwide dance smash??

SuperJupiter - Got To Get Some (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Join their mail list here.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Grifit said...

hell
hello
I've finaly finished to check your top50 singles list, so as the last year, here is a little gift

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=15FC78B49037D7EB

it is the link for the playlist I made with all the songs you mentioned

see ya!

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home