Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I love you just for the things you do"

Dolly Daggers are one of Sweden's best bands on the brink. I adore their image, their sound and, most importantly, their songs. Never Ending was absolutely epic when first released a few years ago (though not many heard it). Their two newer songs (Circle Line and People Like You) are just as good--perfect examples of post-80's glampop. The problem is, these two songs have been around for awhile and the band have been in the studio for what seems like forever. I am so eager to hear an album from them, or at least a new song. As an obsessofan of the Ark and Melody Club, these guys have a sound that definitely appeals to me. Circle Line is very Duran Duran and (I hope) is what we should expect from a full-length. My gut says we'll hear more from these guys this year, but who knows...

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the EPs here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home