Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Melodifestivalen thoughts...

Agnes' performance seemed good, but it was hard to tell because the feed cut in and out so much through the entire thing. The song fits squarely in the "okay" category for me.
I loved Star Pilots' song, but the staging was an absolute mess. Still one of my favorites of the day, though.
Susanne's song was pretty, but the verses are identical to an older song. I can't quite put my finger on what it is.
Anna & Maria's song was fantastic, and I'll be shocked if it doesn't go through. It's probably the best melody of the contest so far, though maybe not the best song. I don't know... there's a lot of competition.
Thorleifs will probably get through. Ugh. It's a fun song, but there are better tonight.
Sarah Dawn Finer definitely got the best ballad of the competition and boy can she sing! I can't imagine this not going through.
Next 3 seemed to have a lot of crowd support. I hope that doesn't mean they're going through. They certainly weren't bad, but it's not really my thing.
I loved everything about Malena's performance!! Possible winner?? I hope hope hope she makes it through. Opera didn't do too well last year...

My hopes to make it through: Malena, Anna & Maria, Star Pilots, Agnes
Who will make it: Malena, Anna & Maria, Thorleifs, Sarah Dawn Finer

What a strong heat!!

UPDATE: While I am mostly very happy with the top five, I can't believe Anna & Maria's song didn't even make it!!! Wow, this is the most shocking result this year so far. I also can't believe Star Pilots made it, though I'm very happy about that. Now they just need to knock out Thorleifs, though I doubt that will happen.

UPDATE: Good for Agnes, though I'm hoping Star Pilots, along with BWO make it through on the second chance round. The second duel was a very strong one as well but I was so glad that Malena got through. I think she could win the whole thing. The song and performance was just stunning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Peregrin said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty helpful information.
vacation rentals mexico beach fl | charter schools nyc | Help Travel Insurance

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home