Your Ad Here

Friday, March 27, 2009

Alienhits loves... Where The Wild Things Are trailer!

First off, I love trailers. Period. There's nothing better than going to the movies and seeing the first glimpse a new film that you've been quietly wondering about for months. Where The Wild Things Are is definitely a film I've been anticipating for over a year, and the trailer that was released this week ratchets that anticipation up a dozen levels. It's perfect--from the visuals, to the music, to the composition. I only hope the movie's as good.
I'm a real sucker for these types of kid's movies... ones that appeal far outside their demographic and transport you to what looks more like a dream than anything else. There's a sense of wonder about them that you can't get with any other genre. My favorite kid's movie to date is the 2003 remake of Peter Pan. I'm hoping that this book-to-screen adaptation is up to that level. We'll see. For now, consider me absolutely enchanted.



Other 2009 movies I'm excited about with fantastic trailers:
Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen
Dragonball Evolution (stupid, ridiculous fun)

1 Comments:

Blogger Robpop said...

I too can't wait for this movie. Nor the Star Trek one. Spock is incredibly sexy! And Winona Ryder is his mum. Get out!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home