Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 07, 2009

"This must be love again"

I am so happy that Tommy Sparks' single She's Got Me Dancing is shaping up to be a hit in the UK. It's the perfect summer song, and a great introduction for this new popstar. Having heard the album, I can say that (with any justice) it'll spawn more hits as the year goes on. In my opinion, These Things Happen should be the next single choice. It straddles the line between pop and indie perfectly and would sound enormous on the radio. I love the squeaky synth bits that kick off the track and the simple, punchy chorus. Of all the songs on the album, this has got a definite 80's feel, like something the Cars would have come up with. It feels very classic. I think it could have been a hit in any decade. The album comes out in a few weeks and deserves to do well. Check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home