Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

"Scattered on the floor"

I posted about Superfamily's new single a while back, but I've read hardly anything about it in blog-land so I thought I'd highlight it again. Let's Go Dancing is a natural extension of the band's already-classic 2007 album, Warszawa. The hyperactive verses give way to a dramatic, flashy chorus with the band's trademark wall-of-synth sound. All of their songs are so massive, and this is no exception. It really builds throughout its four minutes, hitting full throttle about halfway through. The album's not out until August, and doesn't yet have a title or tracklist. I hope that this single drums up some more interest before then, because I really want them to continue the massive success they found with their last record. They've professed a desire to come to America, and although I find it slightly unlikely, it'd be beyond awesome.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy their last album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home