Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"It's molotov cocktail, poison for kids"

There is another Galvatrons song that I've been itching to post, and I will next week once I have it in high quality, but I'm going to write about Molotov Cocktail today to remind you that Laser Graffiti (aka: one of the best albums of 2009) is released this Friday. The guys have referred to Molotov Cocktail as the "party track" of the album. It's certainly got the monster synth riffs and chant-worthy hooks. Bottom line: I am in love with this band. Get the album. Love it. Pump your fist in the air and go crazy. It's freaking epic.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download the track free here.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

I was surprised when you didn't post this yesterday. I've been listening to nothing but the MySpace album preview since they posted it. I can't wait for the album, though I haven't seen any evidence of it being available in the US once it's released.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Patriots United For Freedom said...

From the creator of www.rocketradionetwork.com , www.radioelchongo.com and www.cabowaboradio.com check out the following...

Press Release

Cowboy Bills Radio from Key West Florida officially launched at Midnight Eastern on July 1st. Created by Woody Nelson, and voiced by Freddy Snakeskin and Pyke, the station can be heard 24 Hours a day in HD at www.cowboybillsradio.com . The Format is an Upbeat blend of current and classic country music with a big Honky tonk Sound designed to reflect the vibe of Cowboy Bills in Key West which is the Southernmost Country Honky Tonk in the Continental U.S.A.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous blas said...

they sound very oldschool

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home