Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"And you know that I'm there every night"

So I'm a little late with Mini Viva, Xenomania's new girl-pop-duo, but better late than never. Their uber-catchy single Left My Heart In Tokyo has just been a-listed on radio one and totally deserves it. It's one of the most unabashedly fun dance track of the year. Bedroom Viber is another (curiously titled) song from the girls and, although it's not quite as frenetic, it's just as catchy. It reminds me in many ways of something Girls Aloud would perform, which is a high compliment in the pop universe. The rocky beat coupled with the explosive chorus and hook combine to create a standout electro-pop track that bodes well for the album. Awesome.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

1 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

these girls have really grown on me! Can't stop singing their tunes...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home