Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Being an icon is tough"

I wrote about Kitty & The K ages ago. They're one of those obscure Swedish electro groups that seem to disappear forever and then come back out of nowhere with a new single. It seems that their long-awaited debut album will finally be released next year. If I'm being honest, this track isn't nearly as good as their last single, but it's still nice to have them back. It's a very simple song, with a straightforward electro beat and melody. I think with the right producer these guys could be huge, and I'm excited to see what they do next. They also released a video for this track, which goes a long way in demonstrating their visual charm.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home