Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Dune - Final Party Of The 21st Century


"Scream with us, dance with us"

I've been aware of Danish rock band Dúné for awhile, but never paid any attention until they dueted with my favorite X-Factor DK contestant last weekend (watch the fantastic, energetic performance). Now I'm really delving into their music, especially their most recent album Enter Metropolis. Despite being perhaps the most attractive band out right now, they've got a great, intense rock/electro sound with impassioned vocals and definite stage presence. Final Party of the 21st Century is the big dance track of the album, and a great entry point into the Dúné world. The record itself is a concept album of sorts about moving from a small town to a big city. I'd urge you to check out the single Heat and, of course, their mega hit from a few years ago, Dry Lips. It's all slightly rockier than what I normally post, but I think you'll like it anyway. Oh, and on a related note, I am waiting patiently for Jesper from X-Factor DK's debut album.

Dune - Final Party Of The 21st Century by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home