Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dyno - Back


"I close my eyes and let myself go"

I haven't written about Dyno in some time here on alienhits, and it's a shame because they are one of the absolute best new bands of the year. Of the 17 tracks I've heard, they've yet to have a single misstep. They're that rare band where you know you're going to get a little pop epic every single time they release a song. Back is one of their newer songs, and yet another example of their hyper-catchy, lush synth sound. It begins a little tentative before launching into a propulsive, fist-in-the-air chorus. The guys have an EP coming out soon, followed by (hopefully) an album. I can't help but think that these guys are not getting the support, both online and in traditional press, that they deserve. They are seriously more amazing than 99% of music out there right now, and exactly the type of sound this blog was created to highlight. And on another note, isn't that photo (above) stunning? Would make a great album or EP cover. Just sayin'

Back by dynodynodyno

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Learn more about the band here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous alex said...

JESSSSS! *dances*

4:50 AM  
Anonymous gmisk said...

Pretty amazing as usual

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home