Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Short Stack - Sweet December


"The station played our favorite songs"

I know I posted a track from these guys just last week, and I usually don't like to harp on a specific band too many times in a short period, but as I've combed through Short Stack's discography I've realized that I missed an awesome single from late last year. Sweet December is the kind of song that started this blog in the first place. It reminds me of the Scandinavian synth/glam/rock that first inspired my interest in music from overseas. I knew from the stomping opening that I'd love this song, and luckily it only gets better as the gargantuan chorus kicks in. This track will also be on their upcoming second album, which I am very excited for (after not being too impressed with their first one). Regardless of what you think about this band or genre, I urge you to give this a listen. It's a completely rousing anthem--a real "hit from another planet" (if that planet is Australia, where this reached top 10). It's been banging around my head all week.

Short Stack - Sweet December by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home