Your Ad Here

Friday, November 26, 2010

Set Fire Run - Roki Road


"I know it will take me home"

Alienhits favorites Dyno have officially changed their name to Set Fire Run. I'm not really super excited or super annoyed (just sort of ambivalent), but it does give me an excuse to post another of their amazing pop songs. Roki Road has been around for awhile and is a prime example of this band's world-conquering synth-flavored sound. They are THE unjustly ignored band of 2010. Of course, they've yet to release much officially so I'm hoping that all this name-change business means that they're getting closer to invading radios (right where they should be). I feel like this is the full potential that the Killers never quite realized. The melodies are always tight, the production is flawless and the vocals are incredibly charismatic. This is definitely the kind of band I created this blog for.

Set Fire Run - Roki Road by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Friend them (under their new name) on facebook here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous gmisk said...

I honestly like every song I have heard of theirs (about 7/8 in total) no idea why they are not huge...I dont really like the new name tbh

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home