Your Ad Here

Friday, January 14, 2011

Set Fire Run - I Don't Mind At All


"At least it means we're talking again"

It's 2011's first Set Fire Run post! There are bound to be many more. These guys are going to be big this year, dammit! They've just got to be. The sheer amount of epic tunes they've churned out pre-album is staggering. This is the latest: a herky-jerky synth attack that's been lodged in my head for the past week or so. With many of my favorite Swedish bands reaching their later years, it's about time we get a new breed on the radio. I would be overjoyed if Set Fire Run were a part of that. The guys have a new facebook page for their new name and, if you're not a "fan" of it yet, I urge you to go there and become one. They're always posting exclusive streams of tracks and tend to reveal more when they get more fans. It's a new age in the recording industry. Online and fan support is more important than ever. And Set Fire Run deserve to have an army behind them.

I Don't Mind At All by setfirerun

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Become a facebook fan here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Kesha Tickets said...

THIS is how my ears get laid

9:47 PM  
Anonymous ArkArmy said...

Thanks for turning me on to this band.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous gmisk said...

Of the 10 or so songs I have heard of theirs I can honestly say I have liked all of them..."back where I belong" the other recent one is even better imo

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Penny Auction Bidding said...

That's really good to know about that.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for sharing....


Honda Air Conditioner Compressordriond

1:35 AM  
Blogger aisha said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
2005 Chevrolet Colorado AC Compressor

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home