Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ollie Wride - Pop Music


"I'm losing control in the music"

I just realized that it's been four months since I last mentioned the wonderful Ollie Wride. Luckily, it's the perfect time to write about him again because he's just revealed the radio mix of Pop Music, an excellent 80's sounding track that's been floating around for awhile in a much rougher form. I don't know if this means that it will be the upcoming single he's been hinting at (I'd personally vote for the immense Head Rush instead), but I'm happy to hear this song given the oomph and polish that it deserves. Things seem to be moving quickly in the Ollieverse. He's set to release his first single this spring and has begun to enjoy radio play in the UK. Along with Set Fire Run, he is my most buzzed about artist of the year. I'm hoping for big things!

Soundcloud, for some reason, is not letting me embed this track (yet another reason why soundcloud has really started to annoy me lately), so here's the link to listen to it: Ollie Wride - Pop Music

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Keep updated on his facebook here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a feeling it will be Head Rush!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home