Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Music Video: Short Stack - Heartbreak Made Me A Killer

This is bound to be one of my favorite singles of 2011. It was already one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite albums of last year (that's a lot of favorites). I can't overstate how much I've grown to love this band. I think the video's an odd match with the song (and wish they would have stuck to the sci-fi/action story they had going with the previous ones), but I am so happy this was chosen as a single. If there's any justice in the world, it'll be a huge hit for them. And I'm loving their new look.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous gmisk said...

They definitely look a lot better.....but the song is a bit average imo

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think the song was inspired by Sophie's "Heartbreak Made Me A Dancer" that came out awhile ago?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home