Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nelson Clemente - No Protection


"I only feel rejection"

I remember blogging about Australian pop singer Nelson Clemente years ago. He'd honestly faded from my memory since then, but I happened to stumble upon the news that he's working on a new album and (even better) releasing a free EP. You can get that EP by heading to his reverbnation page, but I'd like to preview the lead track today on the blog. At his best, Clemente reminds me of old Savage Garden music, though this track is a little more electronic and 80's new wave influenced than some of his stuff. The brooding verses lead into a punchy chorus that's catchy from the very first listen. He's currently soliciting funds to complete his independently released album, so if you like what you hear today, consider giving it a whirl!

Nelson Clemente - No Protection by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download the free EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home