Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Melody Club - Sweet Disaster


"I still sleep with the enemy"

We've got a new Melody Club single! Personally, I was pulling for the superb Dreamer's Wasteland, but I'll gladly take this track, which has grown on me immensely since listening to it for the first time a few months ago. Sweet Disaster is a catchy midtempo number in the classic MC style. It features some great female background vocals in the chorus and a stirring middle eight. It's not the kind of track that hits you over the head immediately, but the melody is so insistent and the production so flawless that you find yourself coming back to it over and over again. I hope it has the same effect on the Swedish public (though if The Hunter couldn't do it, I've got my doubts). If you haven't yet, please check out their latest album. It's my favorite of the year so far and about as good as classic pop music will get this year.

Melody Club - Sweet Disaster by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Great choice! This is my fav from their new album! They seem to have hard to make songs in same standard as those from Face the music, but this is very good. This along with Karma Control makes me dream about the older days

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home