Your Ad Here

Friday, October 14, 2011

Short Stack - Are You Afraid Of The Dark



"Lips like a vampire"

When I first started this blog, I'd spend the entire month of October sharing Halloween songs. I want to revisit that a little this year and post a few here and there for the next few weeks. Short Stack's 2010 album, Welcome To Bat Country, is a great listen all the way through for Halloween, and this is one of the many highlights. It's an enormous song with one hell of a punchy chorus. Plus, the middle eight with its stabbing strings and processed, Nightmare Before Christmas-esque vocals, is perfect for this time of the year. Listening to this song again has made me fall in love with it all over.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Marie said...

Holy cow. This song is made of goodness.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous UK said...

I am a long time Kelly Clarkson fan. I own all her albums and sometimes youtube her live performances. Which is why I was so disappointed when I heard her first single "Mr. Know It All" which quite frankly I thought was boring and didn't showcase Kelly's voice very well. Still I had faith in Kelly to deliver.

1:11 AM  
Anonymous xl pharmacy said...

I've heard that the music of this dudes are kind of disney music or something and I think that this world have enough of this kind of music. No offense.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home