Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Sound Of Arrows - Wonders


"I'll never forget how you made me feel"

Soon, folks. Soon we will be presented with The Sound Of Arrows' first album. I'm dying to hear it, but this next single will have to tide me over for a couple more weeks. Wonders follows their previous releases in sound and style. If I were to compare it to one of the past three singles, I'd say it's the most like Nova. And, of all we've heard, it's also the first that didn't hit me instantly. It's more of a grower, but retains their epic cosmic instrumentation and breathy vocals. I have a feeling this is gonna be a remarkably consistent album. When it comes to this song, though, what I'm really anticipating is the music video. The band know how to craft memorable, jaw-droppingly beautiful videos. I hope this one's no different!

The Sound Of Arrows - Wonders by WorkItMedia

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Online pharmacy reviews said...

These are like Jonas B so I don't like their music. I have to admit that they know how to get dress.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Rudolf said...

Thanks for this article, very effective information.
hoboken apartments | juego de dinosaurios | medical temp agency

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home