Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Countdown to the Countdowns: The Singles Just Outside the Top 50

Look at the quality of these tracks! And these are the songs that aren't in my top 50. This should give you an indication of how strong the actual chart is.

So what do you think, readers? Should any of these have made the final countdown?

51. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
52. Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor
53. The Wanted - Gold Forever
54. Patrick Wolf - Together
55. The Sound Of Arrows - Wonders
56. Ed Sheeran - The A Team
57. Eva and the Heartmaker - Signals
58. One Direction - Got To Be You
59. Katy Perry - The One Who Got Away
60. Natalia Kills - Free
61. The Sounds - Dance With The Devil
62. Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
63. JLS - Take a Chance On Me
64. Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song
65. Vanbot - Make Me, Break Me
66. The Feeling - Set My World On Fire
67. Melody Club - Sweet Disaster
68. Short Stack - Bang Bang Sexy
69. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
70. JLS - She Makes Me Wanna
71. Wolf Gang - The King And All Of His Men
72. Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello
73. Vincent - The Moment I Met You
74. Clare Maguire - The Last Dance
75. Foxy Shazam - I Like It

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gerd said...

"Eva and the Heartmaker - Signals" is definitely in my Top 50 ! And it was again YOU that introduced me to one of my favourite songs of 2011 :-) Wonder how many gems I will find in you final countdown - can't wait

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home