Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Daniel Bedingfield - O.V.E.R. U


"I don't miss you anymore"

Guess who's back? I used to be obsessed with Daniel Bedingfield's first album. I remember, my friend and I went to this radio concert and he was one of the acts. We made a sign to hold up (the first and last time that happened), but we were so far back in the stadium that there would have been no way he could have seen it. Plus, at that time nobody in the audience knew who he was so they just stared at us like we were insane. Regardless, I played that album to death and was upset when he didn't really go on to do much more music. Flash forward nearly a decade and he's released a new, comeback EP. It's not the perfect piece of work, but it definitely has its standout moments. If he were to pick a single from it, I'd totally go with O.V.E.R. U, which blends his classic, beat-heavy dance with a great, radio-friendly melody. Best of all, you can download the entire EP for free by clicking here! Pretty sweet, huh?



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home