Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Catcall - The World Is Ours


"You know that we are true"

This is such a great song to compliment the Zowie track that I wrote about at the beginning of this week. For one, Catcall is also from down under (she's from Australia, Zowie's New Zealand), but the music is similar too. It's a wonderfully edgy mix of pop, dance, punk and rock. The World Is Ours is the new single from the just-released album, and it's one of those anthemic, pump your fists indie tracks that grabs you by the scruff and takes you places. From the get-go, the song's punctuated by shouts, which soon segue into effortlessly, catchy verses. I haven't heard the album yet myself, but I'm looking forward to it!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home