Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Databoy - Just Once (Audien Summer Radio Mix)


"You can be my one time Summer lover"

I've gotta thank Paul over at myfizzypop for this one. I'd never heard of these guys, but I am definitely a big fan of Summer, and especially Summer music. There's nothing better than driving around in the heat listening to pop music (well, okay, there are probably some better things...). Now, just in time for sunny nights (hopefully), we've got the suitably themed Summer Now EP, which is free to download on the guys' site! Though I definitely love the opening track, Lotion, it's the "Summer radio remix" of the track Just Once that comes at the end of the EP that I really find myself listening to. It definitely has a Scandinavian pop/dance sound to it... sort of like Danny or Eric Saade being produced by the Attic. In other words, I could imagine this blowing up on radio if promoted well, especially in Europe. So get it while the getting's free!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download the EP for free here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home