Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Milla Jovovich - Electric Sky


"You know I'll always wait for you"

Actors turned singers is always a dicey proposition, though it seems to be happening more often nowadays. But when I heard that Milla Jovovich was coming out with an EP of her own, I was definitely interested. Ever since I saw The Fifth Element when I was younger, I've been a big admirer of her work. To use a word that I absolutely hate, she's "fierce." In all the best ways. Luckily, her music's pretty good, too. She's adopted a Goldfrapp sound, circa 2005 when the band was at their sleekest and most popular. An electronic pulse sets off the track and from then on out it's a cool, smooth electro pop number. Not the kind of thing that's going to set the radio on fire, but something that's definitely credible and fits Jovovich's personality. I can't wait for the video! I hope this is the general direction she'll be going with the EP and eventual album.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

Are you unfamiliar with her 90's album? "The Divine Comedy"? I really enjoyed the single "Gentleman Who Fell" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_I_aWsaRM

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Northwest Concert and Events Blog said...

Milla is a great actress. I have seen a lot of her movies especially, the Resident Evil series.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home